If you’re looking for kitesurfing lessons you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to help people experience the thrills, spills and chills of kite surfing. Same goes for snowkiting. Have a look through our lessons then pick a kite school and let us know what you want to do. We’ll organise everything else.
Kite surfing is a sport, a lifestyle and a dream. Riding the wind and waves changes the way you see the world. When you learn to kitesurf the world is your playground and its people are your friends. All you need to do is decide what you want to learn and where you want to learn it. We’ll teach you everything you need to know.
If you’re thinking of kite surfing in Tarifa here’s a few things you need to know about the town.
The good things
- Tarifa is the wind capital of Europe and you can’t kitesurf without wind.
- Miles of hazard free sand beaches set in a beautiful system of dunes
- Selection of kite spots to suit varying wind conditions and riding styles
- Sea Angels safety boats for added peace of mind (in high season)
- Great kitesurfing culture: meet loads of like minded people in the local surf bars
- Reliable wind and great climate makes Tarifa a year round kitesurfing destination
Things to bear in mind
- The wind can be very strong and the Levante (east wind) can be gusty
- The beaches can get very busy in July and August but they’re big enough to cope
- Visit the great cities of Andalucia: Granada, Seville and Cadiz
- Learn to ride Andalusian style, go whale watching, mountain biking or diving
- Choice of airports: Gibraltar, Malaga and Jerez
- Eat, drink and be merry! Great local restaurants and nightlife
- Get a taste of history by visiting Baelo Claudia, Gibraltar, Ceuta or Tangier
If you’re considering kite surfing in Boracay here’s some things to consider.
The good things
- The smooth, consistent trade winds are ideal for beginners
- The flat waters of Bulabog Bay make things easy when you’re learning
- Most of the kitesurfing action is based around Bulabog so you’re always in the centre of things
- There’s a selection of beautiful kite spots for advanced riders
- Boracay has a real backpacking and party vibe. You’ll find loads of new friends in the local bars and cafes
- In high season you’re pretty much guaranteed wind and sun
Things to remember
- The season only runs from November to April
- Poisonous sea urchins. We’ll provide you with bootees. Wear them!
- Only Bulabog is a good location for beginners. The other kite spots are only suitable for experienced kiters
- Chill out on some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
- Visit the Islands of the Sibuyan Sea: Sibuyan, Tablas, Seco & Panay
- Try scuba diving, paraw sailing, mermaid swimming and more
- Great beach bars, street food and restaurants
Do you kitesurf? Do you ski? Ride a snowboard? Fly a kite? Or just enjoy an adrenaline rush? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then come to our snowkiting school in Canmore. We’ll take you from powder virgin to snowkiting rock star in hours.